Are you tired of waiting to hold your book in your hands and to have your fans clamor to get their hands on it? Are you tired of waiting to see your first by line in a magazine?
I’m Nina Amir, I provide resources to help you write, publish and promote your book and create a career as a professional freelance writer. That means you’ll hold your book in your hands faster and so will your readers. It also means you’ll develop a career as a writer much sooner.
I want to ensure your work gets read and you become a successful writer. That means your story gets told or your message gets heard.
4 Steps to Get Started
#1: Receive tips and information regularly.
Sign up for my newsletter.
#2 Get Write Nonfiction NOW! blog posts regularly in your email box.
Subscribe to the blog.
#3. Get Educated.
I offers classes, teleseminars and workshops as well as a variety of products to support writers and aspiring and published authors. Sign up for something that helps you meet your goals.
Here are a few currently being run or enrolling:
Explore my products as well:
- 10 Ways to Blog a Book Fast E-Course
- How to Build a Business Around Your Blog
- Using the Internet to Build Your PLATFORM One Article at a Time
- Easy-Schmeazy Nonfiction Book Proposal Template
- How to Blog Your Book Audio Course!
- How To Blog a Book Audio Recording
- What is an Author’s Platform and How Do You Build One?
- How to Blog a Book (book)
#4: Get support.
Sign up for a free 15-minute consult with me to see how I might support you in achieving your goals with coaching or consulting–or simply by helping you see the big picture of your project or career.
Or email me at email@example.com or call 408-353-1943.