It's time to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose...
Nina Amir, Certified High Performance coach and bestselling author and author coach/trainer
Reach your potential and fulfill your purpose by leveling up your performance.
Have you been struggling to reach your goals and create the life - personally and professionally - you desire?
You can see it, feel it, smell it...but you just can't make the vision real.
You know you can be more...do more...and you want to step into your greatness.
Stop waiting and struggling to realize your dreams and become the best version of yourself.
Break free of the habits and mindsets that hinder your progress, and find ways to move forward quickly, effectively and successfully. Discover the secrets of the most successful people all over the world and in every industry, profession, or career.
High Performance Coaching is a process that explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. When you increase the level of your performance, you feel more confident, joyous, and enthusiastic. You also feel more purposeful and fulfilled.
When you work with me, we explore together:
- how clear you feel about your overall life and goals;
- whether or not you have the physical energy and mental stamina to perform your best;
- how confident and bold you show up in the world
- what distractions or poor habits cause you to fall off course (and what routines can keep you on track);
- what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire your peers and all those you serve.
Through the coaching process, you discover new beliefs, habits, strategies, and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people.
Nina Amir - Certified High Performance Coach
I'm Nina Amir, one of 300 elite Certified High Performance Coaches in the world. People know me as the Inspiration to Creation Coach because I move my clients from ideas to realized dreams by helping them find ways to combine their passion and purpose so they take inspired action. They then can have the positive and meaningful impact they seek in their lives and the world.
I focus my work on helping other coaches, speakers, entrepreneurs, healers, and all types of creatives and artists, Achieve More Inspired Results.
My goal as a coach is to help those with whom I work become their best selves, fulfill their potential and purpose, and live inspired lives.
I’m an eleven-time Amazon bestselling author of 20 titles, including Creative Visualization for Writers, How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual, Navigating the Narrow Bridge, and 10 Days and 10 Ways to Return to Your Best Self. I developed a proprietary Author Training program and Expert/Author Career Planning program. Plus, I founded both the Nonfiction Writers' University and National Nonfiction Writing Month.
I'm a Certified Rebirther, a Voice Dialogue Facilitator, and an ordained minister. I've been involved in personal development, metaphysics, and spiritual growth for 30+ years.
Is Certified High Performance Coaching Right for You?
When you join my private 12-week High Performance Coaching Program, I work with you one-on-one. My goal: Help you break through any barriers that stop you from reaching your highest potential and performance. Together we find ways for you to step into your best or highest self—the person you know you can and want to be.
As we work together, you'll find yourself moving forward toward your goals and dreams faster than you thought possible. You will rapidly progress from where you are to where you want to be. And you will become increasingly able to make the big leaps you desire in all areas of your life. Plus, you will feel inspired to take positive and meaningful action every day. This allows you to live fully personally and professionally.
If you’re ready for advanced strategies to better master your self and, therefore, your life, this program is for you.
If you want to jump into a research-driven, results-oriented coaching curriculum that has helped CEOs, actors, musicians, Olympic athletes, and more...even Oprah and Usher, this program is for you.
If you want to move forward faster, achieve more in three months than you did in the last year, and see results quickly, this program is for you.
And if you are ready to invest in yourself...because you are worth it and it is your time, this program is for you.
What Makes High Performance Coaching Different?
A few things make Certified High Performance Coaching different from other types of coaching.
- Most coaching programs have no curriculum and, therefore, little hope of value.
- Certified High Performance Coaching uses a proven, results-oriented, research-based curriculum; therefore, value is built into the program.
- Most other coaching programs offer unclear outcomes.
- Certified High Performance Coaching offers a clear outcome—high performance.
- Most other coaching programs are listening based.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is challenge based.
- Most other coaching programs are client driven.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is curriculum driven; each session includes training and education as well as coaching.
What Should You Expect from High Performance Coaching?
Over the course of three months, High Performance Coaching explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
As a Certified High Performance Coach, I work with you in five key area:
The most successful people in every area of life and work have developed command of these five areas.
To help you do the same, our sessions aim to help you master your:
The program is conducted over the course of 12 weeks with weekly phone or Skype calls. (Some clients prefer to meet every other week for six months.)
After each session, you receive a worksheet that helps you take the concepts you learned to a deeper level and provides frameworks and tools you can put to use immediately.
You also receive a recording of each session (placed in a private DropBox) and a follow-up document that highlights the major insights, accomplishments, and commitments from each session.
Sessions are an hour long and cover one module of the Certified High Performance Coaching curriculum. You can see the program content below.
What Will You Learn during Certified High Performance Coaching?
Over the 12 weeks you deep dive into 12 topics or sessions that help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
- The goal of this session is to discover where you currently focus your attention, what level of agency or control you currently feel in your life, and what habits help you perform at your highest level and which ones hinder you from reaching high performance.
- The goal of this session is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you experience in life. We work to create a clear vision of your best self. To do so, we define who you want to be, how you want to interact with others, and what life principles and practices will make you most successful. This gives you immediate, behavioral-driven clarity and intentionality so you move forward more quickly.
- In this session our goal is to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life. We strive to find ways for you to gain immediate improvements in the energy you feel and generate daily.
- The goal of this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life and in what situations you might be holding back or backing down. You receive insights and tools to help you gain confidence, decisiveness, and momentum.
- The goal of this session is to see how productive and effective you feel in life and work and to give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas. The focus is on helping you immediately become more effective and productive every day.
- The goal of this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career. You'll receive a few tools and learn concepts that will raise your level of action and immediately help you become more influential in your relationships and career.
- Now, at the program's half-way point, we begin to delve deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
- The goal of this session is to develop a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind. Simply said, you learn how to create a high-performance mindset.
- The goal of this session is to check on your energy and physiology work from Session 3. You recieve more tools to help you activate your physiology in ways that make you feel even stronger and more vibrant and that help you gain even more energy.
- The goal of this session is to review how productive you have been since we began working together so we can look at the ways in which you can become even more effective. We look carefully at how you can cut out distracting activities and, in this way, level up your ability to reach your goals.
- In this session we gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career and target areas in which you can be more persuasive. You will learn tools to help you improve your level of persuasion so you make a positive impact.
- This is your second to last session in the program. At this point, we deep dive specifically into the topic of purpose for the first time, although this pillar of high performance underlies much of the work we have done to date. This session focuses on gauging how well you have been living and leading in a purposeful manner.
- In this final session we check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. These are your next steps to continue your journey to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose. High performers are committed to lifelong discipline and mastery in the six pillars: psychology, physiology, productivity, persuasive skill, and purpose.
Praise from Past Participants
Working with Nina Amir as my coach has helped me get to where I want to be. Each week I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses. The sessions were focused on me and forming a brand. It is much more than learning about productivity, physiology, Psychology, and Persuasion. It is about being all that you can be. Nina focused on me and pointed out possible, business mistakes that were adding work to my day.
Many CEO’s have coaches or mastermind groups, Nina Amir is one of mine.
Founder of Your Life Thread
Linda Handy LLC
Should You Wait to Step Into Your Best Self?
You might be wondering if now is the right time for you to hire a Certified High Performance Coach. There is no better time nor will there ever be a better time.
If you are tired of where you are and ready . . . oh, so ready . . . to level up and live the life of your dreams, don't wait any longer.
Now is the time to take your life and career to a new level. You know it's true; listen to your intution not to the excuses generated by your mind.
It's time to live a full and charged life . . . achieve your potential and purpose . . . become your best self. I know you want to; you know it, too.
It's time to experience better relationships, health, confidence, and productivity. It's time to have the impact in your life and the world. It's time to charge forward toward your goals.
It's your time. Step up and own your dream.
Apply for a FREE one-hour discovery session.
I have an application process for those who want to begin Certified High Performance Coaching with me. It involves providing you with a free, 60-minute strategy or discovery session.
During that session, we get to know each other and see if we both feel we are a good fit to work together. But during the session you also take your first steps toward higher performance.
If you are serious about becoming a high performer, fill out the application below. If I believe you are a good candidate for my Certified High Performance Coaching program, I'll contact you about setting up the free session.
I promise you'll walk away from the session with tools, strategies and insights to help you become your best self and make your dream a reality. You can level up your performance immediately . . . just from the one session.
There's no risk—just 60 minutes of your time. There's no obligation to continue working with me . . . only an opportunity to see if Certified High Performance is the next inspired step on your journey to fulfilling your potential. You'll also find out if I'm the right coach for you (and I'll find out if you are the right client for me).
Invest in yourself. You're worth it.
When you don't invest time in yourself, you risk remaining stuck and unable to realize your potential and purpose.
It's your time to take inspired action and achieve the results you desire in life and work.
Strategy Session Questionnaire
The questionnaire below serves as your High Performance Coaching application. Please answer the questions honestly and to the best of your ability. There are no right or wrong answers. You don't need to try to impress me. The application just helps me get to know you a little bit.
After reading through the application, if I feel you are a good fit for the program and for me as a coach, I will contact you to arrange a strategy session. At the end of the call, we can both decide if we want to work together.
Please ensure you answer every question and provide a valid email address. Not responding to every question will result in unsuccessful submission of the form and Nina will not receive your responses.
Successful submission of your form will take you to a thank you page. If you are returned to the top of this page then there is an error on your form and you will need to scroll back down and respond to the questions marked in red before resubmitting.