You don't have to struggle to write your book, build your author platform, or blog consistently.
Instead, get the support and accountability you need to consistently meet your goals and become a productive writer.
When you have a mentor to answer your questions and help you get unstuck, you move forward with your writing projects faster than you thought possible. And when you have accountability partners, you gain a heightened sense of intention and responsibility that drives you to accomplish your writing and publishing goals week after week.
If you want to change your unfinished projects and tasks into finished ones and become a productive writer, join the Inspired Writing Results Group.
Here are the details:
Two monthly accountability and coaching calls per month: All accountability and coaching calls are recorded and archived for members to listen again at their convenience.
Sessions are held the first and third week of the month (unless a need arises to change a session). Currently, we meet on Tuesday from 5-6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Sessions are one hour long. They begin with a check in on accountability items and accomplishments and proceed to setting of intentions. The second half of the session is devoted to coaching related primarily to productivity. However, other topics related to writing and publishing are discussed as well.
Membership includes a private Facebook page. Here you can ask more questions, get support from other members, and find a one-on-one accountability partner.
Limited group size. Only 15 members in any one session to allow for maximum one-on-one time with the coach for everyone.
Join anytime: Sessions are ongoing and you can join anytime and listen to the archive calls. The cost is $43.50 monthly. Renewal is automatic. You will need to cancel if you no longer want to remain in the group.
- The majority of people will have a chance to state how well they did on their writing goals for the two-week period. Each will make a statement of accountability—say what they will do over the next two-week period. (How many get to speak depends upon how many are in attendance and how long they speak.)
- If anyone is struggling with blocks or issues that prevent them from accomplishing their goals, this will be addressed these during the second half of the session. The coach will try to address as many issues as possible and to offer tips, tools, and generally coach you in ways to move forward. Everyone learns from each other!
- The call will be split into two 30-minute parts. (If the group is large, the session will be divided into two 45-minute parts.)
- Intentions will be posted on the Facebook page bi-weekly after sessions. You are encouraged to post your progress there in between sessions. Everyone should support each other there for best results...
- Issues and obstacles can be posted on the Facebook page for Nina and group members to respond with advice, tips and tools as well. You can post your goals and share your results on the Facebook page. This is a super way to be accountable and take advantage of your group accountability partners.
Your Inspired Writing Results Coach:
Nina Amir, is an nine-time Amazon bestselling author of such books as How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual. A speaker and blogger, she is known as the Inspiration to Creation Coach because she helps creative people combine their passion and purpose so they move from idea to inspired action and positively and meaningfully impact the world as writers, bloggers, authorpreneurs, and blogpreneurs. She provides author, book, blog-to-book, and High Performance coaching services to her clients, some of whom have sold 300,000+ copies of their books, landed deals with major publishing houses and created thriving businesses around their books. She is the founder of National Nonfiction Writing Month, National Book Blogging Month, and the Nonfiction Writers’ University. As a hybrid author she has published 16 books and had as many as four books on the Amazon Top 100 list at the same time. She currently is working on her next traditionally published book, Creative Visualization for Writers (Writer's Digest Books, 2016) and an ebook on writing articles for publication.
Isn't it time you met your writing goals and achieved your potential and purpose as a writer?
Register for the Inspired Writing Results Group by clicking on the link below.