You don't have to struggle to write your book, build your author platform, or blog consistently.
Nina Amir, Nine-times bestselling author and author coach
Instead, get the support and accountability you need to consistently meet your goals and become a productive writer.
When you have a mentor to answer your questions and help you get unstuck, you move forward with your writing projects faster than you thought possible. And when you have accountability partners, you gain a heightened sense of intention and responsibility that drives you to accomplish your writing and publishing goals week after week.
If you want to change your unfinished projects and tasks into finished ones and become a productive writer, join the Inspired Writing Results Group.
Here are the details:
Two monthly accountability and coaching calls per month: All accountability and coaching calls are recorded and archived for members to listen again at their convenience.
Sessions are held the first and third week of the month (unless a need arises to change a session). Currently, we meet on Tuesday from 5-6 p.m. Pacific Time.
They begin with a check in on accountability items and accomplishments and proceed to setting of intentions. The second half of the session is devoted to coaching related primarily to productivity. However, other topics related to writing and publishing are discussed as well.
Membership includes a private Facebook page. Here you can ask more questions, get support from other members, and find a one-on-one accountability partner.
Limited group size. Only 15 members in any one session to allow for maximum one-on-one time with the coach for everyone.
Join anytime: Sessions are ongoing and you can join anytime and listen to the archive calls. The cost is $43.50 monthly. Renewal is automatic. You will need to cancel if you no longer want to remain in the group.
- The majority of people will have a chance to state how well they did on their writing goals for the two-week period. Each will make a statement of accountability—say what they will do over the next two-week period. (How many get to speak depends upon how many are in attendance and how long they speak.)
- If anyone is struggling with blocks or issues that prevent them from accomplishing their goals, this will be addressed these during the second half of the session. The coach will try to address as many issues as possible and to offer tips, tools, and generally coach you in ways to move forward. Everyone learns from each other!
- The call will be split into two 30-minute parts. (If the group is large, the session will be divided into two 45-minute parts.)
- Intentions will be posted on the Facebook page bi-weekly after sessions. You are encouraged to post your progress there in between sessions. Everyone should support each other there for best results.
- Issues and obstacles can be posted on the Facebook page for Nina and group members to respond with advice, tips and tools as well. You can post your goals and share your results on the Facebook page. This is a super way to be accountable and take advantage of your group accountability partners.
Isn't it time you met your writing goals and achieved your potential and purpose as a writer?
Register for the Inspired Writing Results Group by clicking on the button below.
Inspired Writing Results Group Fee: $43.50 for 1 month.
(This ongoing monthly subscription renews automatically each month.)
Your Inspired Writing Results Coach
I’m Nina Amir. I’m known as the Inspiration-to-Creation Coach, because I move my clients from ideas to realized dreams by combining their passion and purpose and helping them take inspired action. This allows them to positively and meaningfully impact their lives and the world.
I work with many aspiring authors and bloggers, but I also coach and consult with speakers, coaches, and conscious business owners who want to become high performers or nonfiction authors or bloggers. I help all my clients Achieve More Inspired Results as they fulfill their potential and purpose and live inspired lives as their best selves.
As an author and high-performance coach - one of only 300 elite certified high-performance coaches around the world, I help people go from where they are to where they want to be by mastering their physiology, psychology, productivity, influence, purpose, and presence. I also help writers achieve their potential and make a positive and meaningful impact with their words.
I’m an eleven-time Amazon bestselling author of 20 titles, including Creative Visualization for Writers, How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual.