All the Steps You Need to Take to Participate in the 2017 Write Nonfiction in November Challenge!
All interactions and announcements will be made on the Write Nonfiction in November Facebook page and via email.
1. To ensure you get all notifications about the WNFIN Challenge, register for email updates; this ensures you get any important notices about WNFIN. (I HIGHLY recommend signing up for email updates so you don’t miss any exciting news or contests!):
2. Please “LIKE” the Write Nonfiction in November FACEBOOK PAGE to be sure you have the ability to engage with other participants and ask questions. Use this page to post public accountability, info on your project, and updates.
3. As in the past, there will be a few CONTESTS for free books. They will be announced by email ONLY. The contests will revolve around commenting on posts on the Facebook page (another reason to “like ” it).
4. The BLOG will feature 5 posts related to how to write a book in a month, and they will post on WEDNESDAYS. Be sure to subscribe to receive posts from the blog or to watch the Facebook page so you see all the great content. By subscribing to blog post updates; you will get the posts related to WNFIN right in your email box every Wednesday during November. You will continue to receive posts and monthly roundups of posts as long as you remain a subscriber.
5. You can prepare for the WNFIN Challenge by participating in the WNFIN CHALLENGE PREP PROGRAM. These 4 group coaching programs are free for Nonfiction Writers’ University Member (NFWU) - see below for more information on the NFWU; non-members can participate for a fee. Non NFWU members can register for this WNFN Challenge Prep Program by clicking the button below. NFWU members will be emailed a link to join the course for free.
6. There will be 2 VIRTUAL WRITING DAYS and 4 WNFIN CHALLENGE BOOK-IN-A-MONTH COACHING SESSIONS during November. These are free for Nonfiction Writers’ University Member (NFWU) - see below for more information on the NFWU; non-members can participate for a fee. Non NFWU members can register for this WNFN Challenge Book-in-a-Month Group Coaching Program by clicking the button below. NFWU members will be emailed a link to join the course for free.
7. There will be a VIDEO INTERVIEW with an expert every MONDAY in November (for NFWU members only - details on how to sign up below). All WNFIN videos be featured in the Nonfiction Writers’ University (NFWU). (They will not be published publicly on the blog).
8. Become a NFWU member for only a $1 and gain access to the WNFIN videos, coaching, and virtual writing days AND to everything the NFWU has to offer. Join the NFWU here for just $1. At the end of your 30 day trial period, you will be charged $37 per month until you cancel. (Even if you only stay one more month, you’ll have gotten way more than your investment in that time). You can however participate just in the NOV. Challenge and do so on the Facebook page.