Get the Education You Need to Become a Successful Author
Nina Amir, Nine-times bestselling author and author coach
You need more than a good idea and writing skill
to become a successful author.
You also need to:
- understand how the publishing industry works
- become a good business partner or entreperenuer
- produce a business plan for your book
- promote your book
- build author platform
- and more . . .
However, it's difficult to do all those things without an instructor or mentor—someone who has "been there and done that" and has the "manual" for successful authorship. Such a person can provide the training you need to take on the job called “author.”
Where do you get that education? From an Author Trainer.
What is Author Training vs. Author Coaching?
I provide my Author TRAINING clients with a proprietary Author TRAINING Process based on my book, The Author Training Manual. This program is the only REAL Author Training in existence today.
During Author Training, you attend eight training sessions that help you achieve successful authorship and produce a marketable book.
Each session represents one module in a complete and comprehensive curriculum that includes handouts and education as well as coaching. The training is based on the nine steps included in the Author Training Manual. And it leads you through a self-evaluation, a book idea evaluation, and the creation of a marketable book idea using the author training process, aka the proposal process.
To complete the full training requires two months of Author Training sessions. In that time, you will complete the nine Steps of the Author Training Process. (Note: a third month of training to complete your business plan or book proposal is advised but not required. Three months of Author Training ensures you get the most out of the program, but in two months you will be officially trained to become an author.)
Author COACHING, on the other hand, is a personalized program consisting of four consults per month. The sessions have no set agenda except for the one your bring each week. You ask questions; I answer them or provide resources.
When you complete Author Training, you will have:
- an understanding of the publishing process.
- the knowledge to write a book that sells.
- strategies to use market and competitive analysis to craft a unique and necessary book.
- an analysis of your idea’s ability to succeed.
- an evaluation of your ability to help your book succeed.
- a table of contents and chapter summaries for your book.
- a business plan for your book.
- the foundational content for a book proposal.
- publishing goals.
- a mission statement.
- a promotion plan for your book.
You also will receive:
- 8 sessions
- 8 handouts
- 8 session recordings
- 8 session follow-up emails
- a free copy of my Easy-Schmeasy Book Proposal Template
- a personal DropBox for shared documents
- a copy of The Author Training Manual
Author Training Program Details
- Author Training sessions follow a curriculum.
- Each session includes time for personalized coaching.
- Each of the two months of trainings include four one-hour sessions.
- All eight sessions must be completed within a three-month period.
- All sessions are recorded (technology willing).
- Payment is made on a monthly basis.
- You receive a detailed follow-up email after each session.
- All sessions are live.
- Some sessions include screensharing.
- Sessions can be done by Skype or teleseminar line.
Hire an Author Trainer
Fulfill your dream of writing a book that sells and becoming a successful author.
Choose the complete Author Training process by working with me for two months.
4-hours/month Author Training Fee: $747 per month (automatically renews for two months)
Hire the Real Author Trainer!
Additionally, I’m an eleven-time Amazon bestselling author of 20 titles, including Creative Visualization for Writers, How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual. As an author and high-performance coach, I help writers achieve their potential and make a positive and meaningful impact with their words.
My clients have sold 300,000+ copies of their books, landed deals with major publishing houses, and created thriving businesses around their books.
I run four blogs and founded National Nonfiction Writing Month and the Nonfiction Writers’ University. I also created the proprietary Author Training Program you have read about on this page.
I’d love to train you to become a successful author using the same process I use every time I write a book. My clients have used it successfully as well.
Testimonials from Past Clients
I discovered Nina when I knew I was ready to write my nonfiction bestseller but did not know where to start. I was confused and unsure about which book to write, how to structure it, what to name it... publishing, editing, marketing - the entire process. Having Nina walk me through the best practices, teach me, and hold me accountable to proceeding through her crystal clear action path means that now, just a couple of months later, I have a fully fleshed out book proposal that is agent ready. I also have clarity on my next steps, on the structure of my book and a ready-to-write chapter summary for it. I feel empowered and ready for the next step. If you're an aspiring author who wants to take serious action, I highly recommend working with Nina.
— Avital Schreiber, www.TheParentingJunkie.com