It's time to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose ...
to step into the best version of yourself ... sooner rather than later.
Nina Amir, Certified High Performance coach,
bestselling author and author coach/trainer
Have you been struggling to reach your goals and create the life — personally and professionally — you desire?
You can see it, feel it, smell it . . . but you just can't make the vision real.
Maybe you have already achieved a high level of success, but you know you can be more...do more...even have more, and you want to step into your greatness.
But you just can't figure out what action, habit or mindset will help you get to the next level.
Stop waiting and struggling to realize your dreams. Become the best version of yourself. Experience that next level.
Break free of the habits and mindsets that hinder your progress, and find ways to move forward quickly, effectively and successfully. Discover the secrets of the most successful people all over the world and in every industry, profession, or career.
High Performance Coaching is a process that explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. When you increase the level of your performance, you feel more confident, joyous, and enthusiastic as well as more purposeful and fulfilled.
Through the coaching process, you discover new beliefs, habits, strategies, and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people. You get new results . . . the results for which you've been hoping for so long.
Nina Amir - Certified High Performance Coach
I'm Nina Amir, one of 700 elite Certified High Performance Coaches in the world. I'm known as the Inspiration to Creation Coach. I move my clients from ideas to realized dreams by helping them combine their passion and purpose and take inspired action. They then can have the positive and meaningful impact they seek in their lives and careers, with their families and friends, and in the world.
I focus primarily on helping coaches, speakers, entrepreneurs, writers, dancers, equestrians, and conscious and spiritual individuals Achieve More Inspired Results.
My goal is to help my clients step into their best selves, fulfill their potential and purpose, and live inspired lives.
When you work with me as your Certified High Performance Coach (CHPC), we explore together:
- how clear you feel about your overall life and goals;
- whether or not you have the physical energy and mental stamina to perform your best;
- how confident and bold you show up in the world
- what distractions or poor habits cause you to fall off course (and what routines can keep you on track);
- what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire your peers and all those you serve.
Nina Amir with Brendon Burchard, New York Times bestselling author
of High Performance Habits and world's most successful
and highest-paid Certified High Performance Coach.
I’m an 16-time Amazon bestselling author of 20 titles, including Creative Visualization for Writers, How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual, Navigating the Narrow Bridge, 10 Days and 10 Ways to Return to Your Best Self, and the Write Nonfiction Now series of guides. I developed a proprietary Author Training program and Expert/Author Career Planning program. Plus, I founded both the Nonfiction Writers' University and National Nonfiction Writing Month. I'm the creator of a proprietary career planning and author training curriculum as well.
In addition to being a Certified High Performance Coach, since 2015, I'm a Certified Rebirther, a Voice Dialogue Facilitator, and an ordained minister. I've been involved in personal development, metaphysics, and spiritual growth for 30+ years.
Is Certified High Performance Coaching Right for You?
When you join my private 12-week High Performance Coaching Program, I work with you one-on-one. My goal: Help you break through any barriers that stop you from reaching your highest potential and performance. Together we find ways for you to step into your best or highest self—the person you know you can and want to be.
As we work together, you'll find yourself moving forward toward your goals and dreams faster than you thought possible. You will rapidly progress from where you are to where you want to be. And you will become increasingly able to make the big leaps you desire in all areas of your life. Plus, you will feel inspired to take positive and meaningful action every day. This allows you to live fully personally and professionally.
If you’re ready for advanced strategies to better master your self and, therefore, your life, this program is for you.
If you want to jump into a research-driven, results-oriented coaching curriculum that has helped CEOs, actors, musicians, Olympic athletes, and more...even Oprah and Usher, this program is for you.
If you want to move forward faster, achieve more in three or six months than you did in the last year, and see results quickly, this program is for you.
And if you are ready to invest in yourself...because you are worth it and it is your time, this program is for you.
(Not ready for one-on-one coaching? Click here to learn about my Certified High Performance GROUP Coaching program.)
What Makes High Performance Coaching Different?
A few things make Certified High Performance Coaching different from other types of coaching.
- Most coaching programs have no curriculum and, therefore, little hope of value.
- Certified High Performance Coaching uses a proven, results-oriented, research-based curriculum; therefore, value is built into the program.
- Most other coaching programs offer unclear outcomes.
- Certified High Performance Coaching offers a clear outcome—high performance.
- Most other coaching programs are listening based.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is challenge based.
- Most other coaching programs are client driven.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is curriculum driven; each session includes training and education as well as coaching directed at achiving a specific goal.
Answers to Common Questions about
Certified High Performance Coaching
What is high performance? Certified High Performance Coaching is a form of personal development or growth that is super effective with just about anyone. It's focused on helping you become the best version of yourself and constantly find a new level of success in every area of life.
What does "high performance" mean? High Performance means developing the behaviors and mindsets that help you succeed beyond standard norms consistently over the long-term while maintaining positive well-being and relationships.
High performance is not about working harder or for more hours. It's not only for those in business or for Olympic athletes...although it helps them in the same ways it helps a new mom, a college student, a CFO, a dancer, or an engineer. In other words, it's for anyone.
What is Certified High Performance Coaching? Certified High Performance Coaching is a science-backed, results-oriented, proven coaching curriculum that focuses on empowering questions, development of supportive habits, creation of success-helpful mindset, and use of specific outcome-based tools to help clients reach their next level of success in all areas of their lives. The program includes 12 core sessions and then progresses on through another 24 sessions. (In late 2019 another 12 sessions will be added to the curriculum.)
Certified High Performance Coaching is nothing like “life coaching,” which is client-driven rather than outcome-driven. That’s one reason why clients report such high levels of satisfaction with Certified High Performance Coaching programs—they get results.
Are most people satisfied with the results they achieve with Certified High Performance Coaching? Yes. In fact, the High Performance Institute—the same organization that certified me as a CHPC—sought proof of such satisfaction and teamed with a third-party company to track 37,603 CHPC sessions in 173 countries delivered by CHPCs. Here's what they discovered: The average client satisfaction rating for Certified High Performance Coaching was 9.6 out of 10—the highest score ever recorded for any multi-month coaching program.
Is there data to prove that Certified High Performance Coaching provides specific results? Yes. Brendon Burchard, the High Performance Institute researchers and graduates from the Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania developed a scale, called the High Performance Indicator (HPI), to measure the factors that matter most in predicting individual high performance as defined as long-term success. Based on research and proven performance improvement methods, the HPI is the world's first validated assessment on high performance created and backed by a high performance coach (Burchard) with over a decade in the field.
The HPI, the largest and most comprehensive high performance study ever conducted, analyzed over 100 human performance variables in six key categories proven to relate to a person’s long-term success potential. The researchers found that: The HPI has proven to strongly correlate with external measures of success (sales performance, academic GPA performance, executive promotion odds, business unit financial success) AND important life outcomes like happiness, health, positive relationships, and confidence.
There's more to the science of Certified High Performance Coaching. A report was published on May 15 that offers much more information on the HPI. Remember, this assessment measures the habits that lead to long-term success across domains, and it's comprised of six subscales that separately measure clarity, energy, necessity, productivity, influence, and courage.
The two studies with a total of 174,054 participants, showed that the HPI was predictive of several important life outcomes:
- education level
- perceived excellence
- life satisfaction
- quality of interpersonal relationships
- work quality
- career impact
Indeed, high performance is about leveling up EVERY area of your life. And Certified High Performance Coaching affects each life arena for just about any type of person.
I've seen this with my clients. They may be writers, for instance, that want to become more productive. After a few Certified High Performance Coaching sessions, however, they are exercising regularly, decluttering their homes, and spending more time with friends and on hobbies. And they begin writing consistently, which makes them more productive.
My clients who are professional dancers want more confidence. Yet, they end up meditating daily, using a planner to organize their days and reducing the time they spend looking at screens on their phones, computers, and tablets. And...they find themselves moving to the front during daily dance classes and boldly learning and auditioning for parts...and getting them.
The entrepreneurs and business people with whom I work tell me they want to increase their income or bring in more clients. But they end up creating more downtime, revamping their calendars and schedules, and pursuing long-forgotten passions. Plus...they implement new habits at work that make them more effective and plan how to persuade team members and potential clients, which helps them become better leaders land new accounts consistently.
What to Expect from High Performance Coaching
Over the course of three months, High Performance Coaching explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
As a Certified High Performance Coach, I work with you in five key area:
The most successful people in every area of life and work have developed a command of these five areas.
To help you do the same, our sessions aim to help you master your:
The program is conducted over the course of 12 or 24 weeks with weekly phone or Skype calls.
After each session, you receive a worksheet that helps you take the concepts you learned to a deeper level and provides frameworks and tools you can put to use immediately.
You also receive a recording of each session (placed in a private DropBox) and a follow-up document that highlights the major insights, accomplishments, and commitments from each session.
Sessions are an hour long and cover one module of the Certified High Performance Coaching curriculum. Each session builds on the previous ones. You can see the description of the first 12 Core Sessions content below.
What You will Learn during
Certified High Performance Coaching
The Core Sessions cover 12 topics or sessions that help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
- The goal of this session is to discover where you currently focus your attention, what level of agency or control you currently feel in your life, and what habits help you perform at your highest level and which ones hinder you from reaching high performance.
- The goal of this session is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you experience in life. We work to create a clear vision of your best self. To do so, we define who you want to be, how you want to interact with others, and what life principles and practices will make you most successful. This gives you immediate, behavioral-driven clarity and intentionality so you move forward more quickly.
- In this session our goal is to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life. We strive to find ways for you to gain immediate improvements in the energy you feel and generate daily.
- The goal of this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life and in what situations you might be holding back or backing down. You receive insights and tools to help you gain confidence, decisiveness, and momentum.
- The goal of this session is to see how productive and effective you feel in life and work and to give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas. The focus is on helping you immediately become more effective and productive every day.
- The goal of this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career. You'll receive a few tools and learn concepts that will raise your level of action and immediately help you become more influential in your relationships and career.
- Now, at the program's half-way point, we begin to delve deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
- The goal of this session is to develop a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind. Simply said, you learn how to create a high-performance mindset.
- The goal of this session is to check on your energy and physiology work from Session 3. You recieve more tools to help you activate your physiology in ways that make you feel even stronger and more vibrant and that help you gain even more energy.
- The goal of this session is to review how productive you have been since we began working together so we can look at the ways in which you can become even more effective. We look carefully at how you can cut out distracting activities and, in this way, level up your ability to reach your goals.
- In this session we gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career and target areas in which you can be more persuasive. You will learn tools to help you improve your level of persuasion so you make a positive impact.
- This is your second to last session in the program. At this point, we deep dive specifically into the topic of purpose for the first time, although this pillar of high performance underlies much of the work we have done to date. This session focuses on gauging how well you have been living and leading in a purposeful manner.
- In this final session we check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. These are your next steps to continue your journey to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose. High performers are committed to lifelong discipline and mastery in the six pillars: psychology, physiology, productivity, persuasive skill, and purpose.
Praise from Past Participants
Yesterday, I had the great fortune to speak with Nina to explore the possibility of participating in her High Performance Coaching through a one hour free session. The promise is that, through this coaching model, she will "help you gain clarity, energy, courage, productivity, and influence in your career as a writer as well as in your life."
As has consistently been my experience with Nina, she under-promises and over-delivers.
The result was amazing. Nina was completely engaged and gave me very specific direction in each of the promised areas. It wasn't just a sales call, as has been my experience with other coaches in the past, but an actual High Performance Coaching session! I left with a list of action items to make significant changes and a set of exercises to assist me in better performance. And it was clear that this was just the tip of the iceberg.
So here's a warning: Don't take this opportunity if you just want to whine and complain about your lack of success and aren't willing to take the steps to turn your life around.
Do call Nina immediately if you want to move from where you are right now to a life that finally meets your expectations! If you are willing to take the actions necessary to find greater meaning and material success in your life, Nina will give you the tools and encouragement to do so in her 12 week High Performance coaching package.
Fill out Nina's form today (a meaningful exercise on its own) and schedule an initial call if you are ready to change your life. You won't be disappointed.
Susan B., Florida www.GettingOutfromGoingUnder.
Working with Nina Amir as my coach has helped me get to where I want to be. Each week I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses. The sessions were focused on me and forming a brand. It is much more than learning about productivity, physiology, Psychology, and Persuasion. It is about being all that you can be. Nina focused on me and pointed out possible, business mistakes that were adding work to my day.
Many CEO’s have coaches or mastermind groups, Nina Amir is one of mine.
Linda Handy, Founder of Your Life Thread
Linda Handy LLC
I have been working with Nina for a year now. In those 12 months, I graduated from the Royal Ballet School, performed at the Royal Opera House in London, traveled to Switzerland, Denmark, and the Czech Republic, and was offered a full-time classical ballet contract at the Polish National Ballet in Warsaw, Poland. I began that job in January 2018. I am also about to begin an Open University degree by distance learning.
This year has been incredibly busy, and Nina has helped me think about how to improve my routines, sleep, health, relationships, so I could feel and perform at my best and didn’t waste time and energy.
Since working with Nina, my confidence as a dancer has improved massively. She has helped me see that I could move with self-assurance from the middle or back of the class to the front and show teachers and ballet masters what I can do. Thinking about the big picture, and what is the purpose of my dancing, has encouraged me to set life goals that are bigger than just 'get a contract.'
Laurence Elliott, professional dancer, Polish National Ballet
High Performance Coaching with Nina has been so valuable to me, especially during a year of massive change with both my children now working and living abroad. I thought I was going to feel so sad after my kids had flown the nest, but working with Nina has helped me feel enthusiastic about coming back to dreams I thought I had let go. I feel more ‘in control’ of my life, and have much more energy, which is benefitting my relationships with family and friends and helping me be more productive with work and volunteering. I’m even getting out of bed an hour earlier and enjoying the early mornings like never before!
Deborah Elliott, Geneologist
Nina is an outstanding coach. She helped me refine a morning routine, gain clarity on my next move, have the courage to do something big... I would gladly pay $20,000 for a monthly 1:1 with her. She held me in a safe space through a mental breakdown when my therapists and psychiatrists had no time to see me. Her method is independent of any coaches I have seen online. Nina adds tremendous value and goes over and beyond any coaches I have experienced.
Should You Wait to Step Into Your Best Self . . .
or Take Action Now?
You might be wondering if now is the right time for you to hire a Certified High Performance Coach. There is no better time nor will there ever be a better time.
If you are tired of where you are and ready . . . oh, so ready . . . to level up and live the life of your dreams, don't wait any longer.
Now is the time to take your life and career to a new level. You know it's true; listen to your intution not to the excuses generated by your mind.
It's time to live a full and charged life . . . achieve your potential and purpose . . . become your best self. I know you want to; you know it, too.
It's time to experience better relationships, health, confidence, and productivity. It's time to have an impact in your life and the world. It's time to charge forward with presence and purpose toward your goals.
It's your time. Step up and own your dream.
Apply for a FREE one-hour discovery session.
I have an application process for those who want to begin Certified High Performance Coaching with me. If you are approved, I will first provide you with a free, 60 or 90-minute strategy or discovery session.
During that session, we get to know each other and see if we both feel we are a good fit to work together. But you also take your first steps toward higher performance. I'll coach you and provide tips and strategies to help you immediately level up.
If you are serious about becoming a high performer, fill out the application below. If you are a good candidate for my Certified High Performance Coaching program, I'll contact you to set up the free session.
I promise you'll walk away from the session with tools, strategies, and insights to help you become your best self and make your dream a reality. You can level up your performance immediately . . . just from the one session.
There's no risk—just an hour or an hour and a half of your time. There's no obligation to continue working with me . . . only an opportunity to see if Certified High Performance is the next inspired step on your journey to fulfilling your potential. You'll also find out if I'm the right coach for you (and I'll find out if you are the right client for me).
Invest in yourself. You're worth it.
When you don't invest time in yourself, you risk remaining stuck and unable to realize your potential and purpose.
It's your time to take inspired action and achieve the results you desire in life and work.
Not sure you should apply? Here are a few bits of information that will help you decide:
- The strategy session is a way for you to meet me, for me to meet you, and for us to see if we are a good fit to work together. If you are not interested in Certified High Performance Coaching (personal development) or seeking a coach, please consider opting for a paid strategy session.
- You will also get a TON of VALUE out of the strategy session. It is a COACHING session as well as a dive into high performance. You will take away tips, make commitments, and explore the five Pillars of High Performance.
- You will need 60-90 minutes of focused time for the session. Please arrange not to be interrupted or distracted during this time.
- If you decide to move forward after the strategy session, we would meet every week (or every other week) until we complete the 12 CORE Certified High Performance Coaching sessions. You would then have the choice to continue coaching by repeating the CORE sessions or moving on to The Charge and Declaration sessions.
- You will receive a worksheet after each session and will be expected to fill this out to take the concepts from sessions deeper. You will need 30-60 minutes per week for this work in addition to the 60-minute coaching session.
- The 12-week Certified High Performance Coaching program costs $4,000. It is possible to pay in three installments. (This price will be increased by the end of 2019.)
(Not ready for one-on-one coaching? Click here to learn about my Certified High Performance GROUP Coaching program.)
Strategy Session Questionnaire
The questionnaire below serves as your High Performance Coaching application. Please answer the questions honestly and to the best of your ability. There are no right or wrong answers. You don't need to try to impress me. The application just helps me get to know you a little bit.
After reading through the application, if I feel you are a good fit for the program and for me as a coach, I will contact you to arrange a strategy session. At the end of the call, we can both decide if we want to work together.
Please ensure you answer every question and provide a valid email address. Not responding to every question will result in unsuccessful submission of the form and Nina will not receive your responses.
Successful submission of your form will take you to a thank you page. If you are returned to the top of this page then there is an error on your form and you will need to scroll back down and respond to the questions marked in red before resubmitting.