It's time to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose...
Nina Amir, Certified High Performance coach and bestselling author and author coach/trainer
Experience the consistent joy, enthusiasm, courage, and passion that allows you to step into your best self.
Have you been struggling to reach your goals and create the life - personally and professionally - you desire?
You can see it, feel it, smell it...but you just can't make the vision real.
You know you can be more...do more...and you want to step into your greatness.
Stop waiting and struggling to realize your dreams and become the best version of yourself.
Break free of the habits and mindsets that hinder your progress, and find ways to move forward quickly, effectively and successfully. Discover the secrets of the most successful people all over the world and in every industry, profession, or career.
High Performance Coaching is a process that explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. When you increase the level of your performance, you feel more confident, joyous, and enthusiastic. You also feel more purposeful and fulfilled.
When you work with me as your Certified High Performance Coach, we explore together:
- how clear you feel about your overall life and goals;
- whether or not you have the physical energy and mental stamina to perform your best;
- how confident and bold you show up in the world
- what distractions or poor habits cause you to fall off course (and what routines can keep you on track);
- what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire your peers and all those you serve.
Through the coaching process, you discover new beliefs, habits, strategies, and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people.
Nina Amir - Certified High Performance Coach
I'm Nina Amir, one of 300 elite Certified High Performance Coaches in the world. People know me as the Inspiration to Creation Coach because I move my clients from ideas to realized dreams by helping them find ways to combine their passion and purpose so they take inspired action. They then can have the positive and meaningful impact they seek in their lives and the world.
I focus my work on helping other coaches, speakers, entrepreneurs, healers, as well as all types of creatives and artists, Achieve More Inspired Results.
My goal as a coach is to help those with whom I work transform themselves into their best selves, fulfill their potential and purpose, and live inspired lives.
I’m a 12-time Amazon bestselling author of 21 titles, including Creative Visualization for Writers, How to Blog a Book, The Author Training Manual, Navigating the Narrow Bridge, and 10 Days and 10 Ways to Return to Your Best Self. I developed a proprietary Author Training program and Expert/Author Career Planning program. Plus, I founded both the Nonfiction Writers' University and National Nonfiction Writing Month.
I'm a Certified Rebirther, a Voice Dialogue Facilitator, a Certified Law of Attraction Coach, and an ordained minister. I've been involved in personal development, metaphysics, and spiritual growth for 40+ years.
Is GROUP Certified High Performance Coaching Right for You?
When you join my 12-week High Performance Group Coaching Program, I work with you and up to 20 other people. My goal: Help you break through any barriers that stop you from reaching your highest potential and performance. Together we find ways for you to step into your best or highest self—the person you know you can and want to be.
The group dynamic can prove quite powerful, especially if you are willing to speak up and get coached. We create a spafe space where each person can share, learn and grow with the support of the entire group, not just the coach. However, even when you are not in the "hot seat," you learn from others. Their insights spur your own aha moments. And over the course of the program, a bond is formed between group members.
As we work together in the group-coaching environment, you'll find yourself moving forward toward your goals and dreams faster than you thought possible. You will rapidly progress from where you are to where you want to be. And you will become increasingly able to make the big leaps you desire in all areas of your life. Plus, you will feel inspired to take positive and meaningful action every day. This allows you to live fully personally and professionally.
If you’re ready for advanced strategies to better master yourself and, therefore, your life, this program is for you.
If you want to jump into a research-driven, results-oriented coaching curriculum that has helped CEOs, actors, musicians, Olympic athletes, and more...even Oprah and Usher, this program is for you.
If you want to move forward faster, achieve more in three months than you did in the last year, and see results quickly, this program is for you.
If you aren't sure you're ready for one-on-one coaching or you don't have the funds for that level of coaching ... but you are committed to leveling up personally and professionally ... this program is for you.
And if you are ready to invest in yourself...because you are worth it and it is your time, this program is for you.
The next session begins January 8 at 5 p.m. PT. Sessions are held weekly for 12 weeks.
Sessions will be held on:
- January 8, 15, 22, 29
- February 5, 12, 19, 26
- March 5, 12, 19, 26
What Makes High Performance Coaching Different?
A few things make Certified High Performance Coaching different from other types of coaching.
- Most coaching programs have no curriculum and, therefore, little hope of value.
- Certified High Performance Coaching uses a proven, results-oriented, research-based curriculum; therefore, value is built into the program.
- Most other coaching programs offer unclear outcomes.
- Certified High Performance Coaching offers a clear outcome—high performance.
- Most other coaching programs are listening based.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is challenge based.
- Most other coaching programs are client driven.
- Certified High Performance Coaching is curriculum driven; each session includes training and education as well as coaching.
What Should You Expect from High Performance Coaching?
Over the course of three months, High Performance Coaching explores all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
As a Certified High Performance Coach, I work with you in five key area:
The most successful people in every area of life and work have developed command of these five areas.
To help you do the same, our sessions aim to help you master your:
The program is conducted over the course of 12 weeks with weekly phone calls.
After each session, you receive a worksheet that helps you take the concepts you learned to a deeper level and provides frameworks and tools you can put to use immediately.
You also receive a recording of each session (placed in a group DropBox) and a follow-up document that highlights the questions and major insights from each session.
Sessions are an hour-and-a-half long and cover one module of the Certified High Performance Coaching curriculum. You can see the program content below.
What Will You Learn during Certified High Performance Coaching?
Over the 12 weeks you deep dive into 12 topics or sessions that help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
- The goal of this session is to discover where you currently focus your attention, what level of agency or control you currently feel in your life, and what habits help you perform at your highest level and which ones hinder you from reaching high performance.
- The goal of this session is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you experience in life. We work to create a clear vision of your best self. To do so, we define who you want to be, how you want to interact with others, and what life principles and practices will make you most successful. This gives you immediate, behavioral-driven clarity and intentionality so you move forward more quickly.
- In this session our goal is to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life. We strive to find ways for you to gain immediate improvements in the energy you feel and generate daily.
- The goal of this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life and in what situations you might be holding back or backing down. You receive insights and tools to help you gain confidence, decisiveness, and momentum.
- The goal of this session is to see how productive and effective you feel in life and work and to give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas. The focus is on helping you immediately become more effective and productive every day.
- The goal of this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career. You'll receive a few tools and learn concepts that will raise your level of action and immediately help you become more influential in your relationships and career.
- Now, at the program's half-way point, we begin to delve deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
- The goal of this session is to develop a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind. Simply said, you learn how to create a high-performance mindset.
- The goal of this session is to check on your energy and physiology work from Session 3. You recieve more tools to help you activate your physiology in ways that make you feel even stronger and more vibrant and that help you gain even more energy.
- The goal of this session is to review how productive you have been since we began working together so we can look at the ways in which you can become even more effective. We look carefully at how you can cut out distracting activities and, in this way, level up your ability to reach your goals.
- In this session we gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career and target areas in which you can be more persuasive. You will learn tools to help you improve your level of persuasion so you make a positive impact.
- This is your second to last session in the program. At this point, we deep dive specifically into the topic of purpose for the first time, although this pillar of high performance underlies much of the work we have done to date. This session focuses on gauging how well you have been living and leading in a purposeful manner.
- In this final session we check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. These are your next steps to continue your journey to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose. High performers are committed to lifelong discipline and mastery in the six pillars: psychology, physiology, productivity, persuasive skill, and purpose.
Should You Wait to Step Into Your Best Self?
You might be wondering if now is the right time for you to hire a Certified High Performance Coach and invest in a group coaching program. There is no better time nor will there ever be a better time.
If you are tired ... so very tired ... of where you are and ready ... oh, so ready ... to level up and live the life of your dreams, don't wait any longer.
Now is the time to take your life and career to a new level. You know it's true; listen to your intution not to the excuses generated by your mind.
It's time to live a full and charged life ... achieve your potential and purpose ... become your best self. I know you want to; you know it, too.
It's time to experience better relationships, health, confidence, and productivity. It's time to have the impact in your life and the world. It's time to charge forward toward your goals.
It's your time. Step up and own your dream.
Join Nina's Certified High Performance Group Coaching Today
To secure your spot in the next Certified High Performance Group Coaching session, simply click on the "Join Now" button below. Then please complete this questionnaire.
Choose Your Payment Option to Register
Cost: $748 (2 payments of $374)