(Last updated September 2021.)
RADIO AND PODCAST APPEARANCES
- Guest, The Joy of Living Podcast with Barry Shore, TBD.
- Guest, podcast with author Martin Lopez, currently being negotiated.
- Guest, E-Heroes podcast with Rob Anspach, currently being negotiated.
- Guest, Lift-Off with Energizing Results podcast with Uwe Dockhorn, Fall 2021. (Also will appear on Youtube and Facebook.)
- Guest, “Live a Life that Feeds Your Soul,” Annie Jennings’s AuthorExpertWire podcast, August 2020.
- Guest, “Blogging Books and Writing for Change,” San Francisco Writers Conference podcast, July 10, 2020.
- Guest, I AM podcast series with Raluca Erimescu, https://www.facebook.com/storypoint.ro/videos/618036188797691/, June 6, 2020.
- Guest, When Authors Fly podcast with Frank McKinley, https://www.facebook.com/WhenAuthorsFly/videos/898273977214200/, aired September 2019.
- Guest, Episode #2459: Nina Amir, 12 Minute Convos podcast with Engel Jones, https://twelveminuteconvos.com, aired October 7, 2019.
- Guest, Ep: 059 Nina Amir, Charge in Business and Life podcast with Gary Wilbers, goascend.biz, March 4, 2019.
- Guest, Everything It Takes to Be A Productive Writer, Breakthrough Success Podcast with Marc Guberti, http://marcguberti.com/ January 9, 2019.
- Guest, Creative Visualization for Writers, Women Entrepreneurs Radio™ with Deb Bailey, com, November 30, 2017.
- Guest, 371: High Performance Habits: How to Be at Your Best, Always Be Creative, Deliberately Focus on Energy, and Level Up with Nina Amir, Marketer of the Day Podcast with Robert Plank, robertplank.com, August 21, 2017.
- Guest, Turn Your Blog into a Book Production Machine with Nina Amir, Conversations with Frances with Frances Caballo, com, July 10, 2017.
- Guest, Episode 44 – How To Write A Nonfiction Book with Nina Amir, Smart Marketing for Authors/Smarty Pants Book Marketing Podcast with Chris Syme, com, April 24, 2017
- Guest, Bring Your Dreams of Becoming an Author to Life, Savvy Business Radio with Christina Nitschmann. SavvyBusinessRadio.com, March 7, 2017.
- Guest, 039 How to Become a High Performance Writer with Nina Amir, Create a Story You Love Podcast with Lorna Faith, lornafaith.com, March 23, 2017.
- Guest, How to Craft a Book Idea That Sells and Succeed as an Author, 5-Figure Author Challenge, Alinka Rutkowska, March 2017.
- Guest, From Inspiration to Creation in Your Writing Projects with Nina Amir, Real Fast Results Podcast with Daniel Hall, DanielHallPresents.com, February 21, 2017.
- Guest, Creating A Best Selling Book Idea and Plan, Book Marketing, Author Platform Building and Blogging For Authors with Nina Amir, Authors Crib, February 2017.
- Guest, Selling in a Skirt Podcast with Judy Hoberman, com, January 24, 2017.
- Guest, Visualization and Positive Thinking For Authors, The Creative Penn Podcast with Joanna Penn, com, January 2, 2017.
- Guest, The Publishing Summit, Eric Van Der Hope, December 5, 2016.
- Guest, School of Startups Radio (interview begins at 26:31), Jim Beach, November 4, 2016.
- Guest, Andy’s Poetry, and Technology Hour—KDVS (interview begins at 48:10), Andy Jones, Davis, CA, November 2, 2016.
- Guest, Deb Bailey on Women Entrepreneurs Radio, Deb Bailey, October 27, 2016.
- Guest, com, Joel Friedlander, October 17, 2016.
- Guest, “How to Make Your Dreams Real,” Smart Women Talk Radio with Katana Abbott, June 7, 2016.
- Guest, “Breaking Down Traditional and Nontraditional Publishing, Story Makers Podcast, June 30, 2016.
- Guest, “How Authors Can Develop a Marketing Mindset,” Savvy Book Marketer with Dana Lynn Smith, January 2016.
- Guest, “Blog Your Book,” The Writer 2.0 Podcast with A.C. Fuller, November 19, 2015.
- Guest, “Build a Business Around Your Blog and Book (1:02),” The Michael Dresser Show, July 16, 2015.
- Guest, “Blogging Books (1.05),” The Michael Dresser Show, July 7, 2015.
- Guest, “About a Blog,” BFM 89.9 The Business Station with Freda Liu, May 15, 2015.
- Guest, “The Inspiration Formula,” Pink Coattails Podcast with Ellen Britt, February 2015.
- Guest, “How to Write a Book that Sells!” Smart Womens’ Empowerment with Katana Abbott, May 7, 2014
- Guest, “How to Market Your Book,” American Hope Radio with WL Laney, April 2014.
- Guest, “How to Build a Solid Platform by Blogging,” The Publishing Profits Podcast with Tom Corson-Knowles, April 2014.
- Guest, “Nina Amir Author Podcast” Interviews with Writers with Deborah Carney, com/ April 7, 2014.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book and Become a Successful Author,” BookBaby, April 12, 2014.
- Guest, “Suzy Brandtastic Interviews Nina Amir, Author, Inspiration – Creation Coach,” hosted by Susan Newman at com/, April 15, 2014.
- Guest, “NMX talks to Nina Amir,” hosted by New Media Expo Radio.http://radioactivebroadcasting.sbc-inc.net/directory/itemlist/category/24-new-media-expo-radio, April 16, 2014.
- Guest, Behind the Lines with Corine LaFont, March 12, 2014.
- Guest, six-month stint as bi-weekly spirituality and publishig expert, Dresser After Dark hosted by Michael Dresser March - August 2014.
- Guest, “How to Achieve More Inspired Results,” Might Radio with Gabriella Van Rij, January 24, 2014.
- Guest, “How to Market Your Book,” American Hope Radio with WL Laney, August 2013.
- Guest, Giving Voice to Your Story with Dorit Sasson, October 13, 2013.
- Guest, episode about blogging books with Jordana Green, WCCO radio (CBS in the Minneapolis), 2013.
- Guest, “Blogging Books,” newbiewriters.com, October 12, 2012.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” Geekpreneur, Yvonne Thompson, New Media Entertainment Ltd.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” National Memoir Writer’s Association Roundtable, July 12, 2012.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” PUNCH!Media & Marketing Made Easy with Erika Montgomery (KDOW or stream on KDOW.biz), June 23, 2012.
- Guest, “Meet Nina Amir, Author of How to Blog a Book,”hosted by Quinn Barrett at Wise Bear Books radio show, June 13, 2012.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” “No Publisher Needed with Jim Kukral, June 20, 2012.
- Guest (featured author), “Writing with Authenticity,” Author Learning Center, May 10, 2012
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” Michelle Vandepas, TalkingPurpose, May 31, 2012.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” No Publisher Needed with Jim Kukral, January 2012.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” Blogaid Podcast with MaAnna Stephenson, April 13, 2012.
- Guest, “How to Combine Passion and Purpose to Achieve Your Potential,” Billy the Brain Radio Show with Bill Frank, KKZZ1400 AM, Ventura, CA, November 2011.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” Published and Profitable membership teleseminar with Roger C. Parker, November 2011.
- Guest, “How to Blog a Book,” National Memoir Writer’s Association Teleseminar, October 2011.
- Weekly guest, writing and publishing expert, on Dresser After Dark radio show, dresserafterdark.com, once a week June-December 2011.
- Guest, The Kabbalah of Conscious Creation,” Europe’s Secret to Success with Natashia Abudarham, April 2010.
- Guest, “The Kabbalah of Conscious Creation,” Dresser After Dark radio show, dresserafterdark.com, July 2010.
- Guest, “How to Move Through Fear,” Live with Lisa radio show, http://www.lisawexler.com/, February 2009.
- Guest, “How to Move Through Fear,” WICC radio, http://www.wicc600.com/, March 2009.
- Guest, “The Kabbalah of Conscious Creation,” Co-Creator Radio Network: Let the Day Begin with Mary Adams, http://www.co-creatornetwork.com/hosts/daybegin/host_bio.htm, July 2009.
- Guest, “Impromptu Conversation,” Co-Creator Radio Network: What We’re Thinking About with Ken Ludwig, co-creatornetwork.com/hosts, June 2009.
- Monthly guest, spirituality and holiday expert, Conversations with Mrs. Claus podcast, once a month January 2008-2009; sporadically through 2010. thefamilyyak.com (downloaded 90+ countries by 110,000 listeners/month)
- Featured source, “How To Go From Blog To Book With Performance Coach Nina Amir,” Forbes.com, March 24, 2020.
- Featured source, “Insider’s Guides to Navigating 3 Online Resources for Writers”—feature of the author’s site, writenonfictionnow.com, Writer’s Digest Blog, May 2, 2018.
- Featured source, “19 Habits of Successful Parent-preneurs,” LifeHack.com, July 2016.
- Profiled source, “Refuse to Fail,” La Font Magazine, December 2014.
- Featured source, “Brand Yourself for Indie Success“ by Betty Seargent, Publisher’s Weekly, June 23, 2014.
- Featured source, “Bringing Shalom Home,” Jewish Women Magazine, Winter 2013.
- Featured source, “Game Changing Moves,” Writer’s Digest Magazine, September 2013.
- Featured source, “Blog a Book,” The Star, Online, Thailand, May 29, 2012.
Published Articles and Guest Posts
- “Authoring Change, One Book at a Time,” Writers Digest Magazine, July/August 2021.
- “Take Control of your Writing Career,” Writers Digest blog, December 11, 2020
- “The ‘Secret Sauce’ Necessary to Succeed at a 30-Day Writing Challenge,” Writers Digest Blog, October 30, 2020.
- “The Future is Yours to Create,” Writers Digest Magazine, September 2020.
- “How to Increase Your Writing Performance and Consistency,” Writers Digest, September 2020.
- “Use Meditation, Prayer and Intention to Unleash Your Creativity,” Writers Digest, April 9, 2020.
- “Seven Ways You Can Write for Change,” Writers Digest, March 13, 2020.
- “Why Nonfiction Writers Should be Coaching Now!” WriterCEO, February, 2020.
- “Rev Up Your Writing Habits for More Effective Writing,” Writers Digest, February 20, 2020.
- “Write First to Consistently Increase Your Productivity,” The Nonfiction Author’s Association, February 2019.
- “NaNoWriMo (and NaNonFiWriMo) Prep: Your 30-Day Writing Challenge Preparation Checklist,” Writers Digest Blog, October 9, 2019.
- “A High Performance Approach to a 30-Day Writing Challenge,” Writer’s Digest Blog, October 27, 2016.
- “5 Things You Can Do to Bring Your Writing Ideas (and Career) to Life,” Writer’s Digest Blog, October 17, 2016
- 26 guest blog posts and interviews on popular blogs during virtual book tour for Creative Visualization for Writers, Fall 2016.
- 15 guest posts during a 42-stop virtual book tour for the revised and expanded edition of How to Blog a Book, Spring 2015.
- “How to Write a Good Nonfiction Book in a Month,” Writer’s Digest Blog, October 30, 2015.
- “The Secret To A Stronger Nonfiction Book Proposal,” Writer’s Digest Blog, July 16, 2015.
- “5 Ways to Turn Your Blog Into a Book-Writing Machine,” Writer’s Digest Blog, June 2, 2015.
- 27 guest blog posts at popular blogs during a blog tour for The Author Training Manual.
- “The Secret to a Stronger Nonfiction Book Proposal,” Writer’s Digest Magazine, October 2014.
- “8 Ways to Prepare to Write Your Nonfiction Book in a Month,” Writer’s Digest Blog, October 24, 2014.
- “8 Reasons Every Book Needs a Business Plan to Achieve Success,” Writer’s Digest Blog, March 3, 2014.
- “Finding Serenity,” South Bay Accent, January 2014.
- “Blog Your Way to a Book Deal,” Writer’s Yearbook 2013.
- “Blog Your Way to a Book Deal,” Writer’s Digest Magazine, September 2012.
- 22 guest blog posts at popular blogs during a blog tour for How to Blog a Book, Spring 2012.
- “The Toughest Topic: Teenage Suicide,” Bay Area Parent, January 2010.
- “A Message from My Minivan,” Whispers from the Heart, December 2001.
- A variety of articles on spirituality, metaphysics, Judaism, and dance in online and print publications before 2010.